Julia Buencamino 's Alleged Suicide Note Found In Her Social Media Account


Everyone's really surprised with the sudden death of the teen actress Julia Buencamino. What even alarmed them more is when they found the suicide note of Julia that was posted on her Tumblr.

The letter is now circulating in different social media and netizens already claim that it was really the actress' suicide note.

"If you're reading this then I haven't deleted it from my queue, which means I've succeeded in killing myself...I'm letting my reason die with me." Julia said on the letter.






Because of those  words that Julia said, it was very much clear that she doesn't want anyone to know what's her reason for killing herself. She also said that her parents aren't involved with her death.

Source : jamesbangfiles

Share this with your family and friends by clicking the button below! 
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment