A man lost his job because of the complaint of Coleen Garcia's family.


Issues about Coleen Garcia have  been circulating on different social media. Actually, it's not Coleen who's involved in this, it's her grandmother. Coleen Garcia's grandmother complaint against a server in a prestigious restaurant of a hotel in New Zealand. Because of the complaint, the server was immediately dismissed and lost his job.




The server posted his side of the story using his Instagram account @jejeromemalvar. He stated that he was never rude to their guests just like what Coleen Garcia's grandmother said. He also mentioned that he is the breadwinner of his family, but because of a complaint that's not even true, he was fired and has to find a new job to sustain his family's financial needs,

After all the issues, Coleen then sent her statement to Pep.ph: "To the employee affected, I extend my sincere apologies and I hope you understand that it didn't have to come to this. I will still try my best to fix all of this so that you can get the fair treatment that you deserve." 


Share this with your friends and family by clicking the button below!
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment