25-year-old girl left Sweden and sold everything and found her new home in the Philippines!


We can't deny the fact that people are really being attracted to the Philippines. In fact, this 25 year-old-girl from Sweden named Sanne Sevig, left Sweden and found another heaven in the Philippines.

She ended up staying at the tear-drop shaped island in the province of Surigao del Norte. According to Sanne, she was under mental stress in Sweden and chose to stay in the Philippines.


She was actually working at a travel company in Sweden but a news broke her heart and made her pack her things and transfer to Manila. Unfortunately, the travel company she's working for closed down.

She explored the beauty of the Philippines and through a recommendation from an old classmate, she ended up staying in Siargao.



”When I came here, I was riding in a car from the airport, and had my nose pressed against the window and thought oh well, now I’ve found my home. I had not even had a single day on the job.” She said.

In the island, she works in a resort.


”Happiness for me is to feel, which I’m able to do here, and to have the courage to express what I feel. It’s not quite the same thing. For me it’s two completely different things. Happiness consists of doing things that I want to do.” She added.


Share this incredible story to your friends and family by clicking the button below!
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment