WATCH: Finally, Paulo Avelino admits Relationship with KC Concepcion

The "Bridges of Love" actor, Paulo Avelino finally admits that he is in a relationship with KC Concepcion.

Paulo Avelino
Paulo Avelino via Abs-cbn

During Paulo's interview in "The Buzz" the hosts Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino put him in a hot seat when asked if he has a deeper relationship with KC.

"KC and I are friends and I'll always be there for her whenever she needs me" Paulo said.

But Paulo's statement didn't satisfy Kris Aquino because she said that Paulo didn't answer the question directly, and urged him to just answer the question with "yes" or "no".


source: abs-cbnnews

Because of being in a hot seat, they cornered Paulo and he answered "Yes"
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment