MUST WATCH: Girlfriend shocked after boyfriend revealed that he was born a girl

Girlfriend shocked after Boyfriend confessed that he used to be a girl

Charlotte's boyfriend was born a girl
Charlotte's boyfriend was born a girl

'I used to be a girl.' This statement shocked the 20 year old Charlotte Urie after hearing it from his boyfriend of 2 years.

 Keiran had been keeping his sex change a secret until he met Charlotte in 2012. The body features of Keiran is so masculine that Charlotted didn't have an idea that he was born a girl.

For seven years now, Keiran had been living as a man. At the age of 20, he had a double mastectomy and finally feels comfortable with himself. He was never happy about his gender. He always knew that he was different.

"I was surprised, but I love him for who he is and see him as a man. He's very masculine and has a great body, but he's also my best friend." Charlotte said.

"When I first met Charlotte, I was blown away by her beauty, but I was terrified of how she'd react if she found out I used to be a girl. I needed to know I could trust her, before I revealed my secret. Other girlfriends have been ashamed of who I am, but when I told Charlotte, she was so accepting. She's amazing." Keiran stated.

source: todayinmanila
Although it was hard to believe at first, Charlotte Urie still accepted his boyfriend, Keiran Monoley, 23 years old and they are now planning to get married and start a family with the help of Keiran's best friend as a sperm donor.
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment