'Tragic Theater' Banned by MTRCB,Too Scary


The trailer of the latest horror film of Andi Eigenmann, Christopher de Leon, and John Estrada "Tragic Theater" was reportedly banned by Movie and Television Review and Classification Board or MTRCB because it was too scary.





Watch the uncut trailer of the banned movie above which premiers in Youtube on December 12. 

“I want to upload my version of the trailer on YouTube and social media so
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment