Cristine Reyes is Pregnant

Pregnancy of Cristine Reyes has been confirmed through her announcement on ABS-CBN Sunday noontime show ASAP Overload.




Cristine Reyes in ASAP Live Overload. Photo via Twitter
After her song number together with Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales, and Sam Milby, Reyes said "Sa mga Kapamilya po natin, I want to share po sa inyong lahat that I have a wonderful blessing. I’m having a
SHARE

Juan Dela Cruz

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment